Dota

Dota
Sand King

Dota

Dota
Sand King

Dota

Dota
Sand King

Martes, Enero 7, 2014

My Reflection






My Reflection
Third Grading period, there’s a lot of things happened this grading period. I have learned so many lessons and have also encounter a lot of problems. I have also upgrade my skills in mathematics and other subjects.
There is also a lot of programs happened this grading period. The different departments made a lot of activities about Christmas. The values education department conduct a Parol making contest, there’s a lot of students who have join this activity.
Ouch it is already third grading period there is only few months remaining for our high school life. I will not waste time this time instead I will be more serious to my studies. For the students like me it is already Third grading period change for the better upgrade your grades!

Change for the better!!!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento