Dota

Dota
Sand King

Dota

Dota
Sand King

Dota

Dota
Sand King

Lunes, Pebrero 24, 2014

Reflection

Fourth Grading, the last grading period in the school year. This became the most hardest and exciting quarter of the school year. Because in this quarter we will face a lot of test and programs. Almost of the students are busy when the Fourth grading has come because our school is conducting a lot of activities in this quarter but one of the best is the High School Day. Whoo this is the last quarter, I can say that I will really miss the High school life, because this is the best for me rather than the Elementary life. Because in my high school life this is where I ever experienced a lot of experience and this is where I also have experience my first dance and first crush. As a fourth year student I also have a lot of dreams and i know that i can achieve my dreams soon. So only I can say for students like me, we should study hard for our future!! I know that we can achieve our dreams.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento